Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mike the Gardener update...

I know it has been about a week since I updated the podcast with new information, but for good reason. First I am updating the AveragePersonGardening.com website with information, tips, tricks as well as other goodies you will have to come and see for yourself. The new wesbite goes live June 22, 2009.

I have also been tending to my own gardn and just recently expanded my vermicompost bin. Actually I built a new one that is even bigger! Woohoo!

Also my wife is expecting, so I have been really busy getting the new arrivals room ready, moving my home office and all of the other things that go into making your family larger.

So bare with me over these next few days as I try and keep up!

Happy Gardening,

Mike the Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment