Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How to Grow Brussel Sprouts in your Home Vegetable Garden

Brussel sprouts are a great vegetable to add to anyone's garden. They do well in a variety of temperate climates, so regions where cold weather sets in, brussel sprouts will do just fine.

They are a great source of many minerals and vitamins that the human body required, meaning that adding them to your diet can satisfy many nutritional needs.

Here in this tutorial I give you some simple steps you can follow to increase the harvest of these wonderfully nutritious vegetables right in your own backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know Mike, this is probably my favorite vegetable if you judge how much of it I eat! Generally when I go to the store, I purchase at least 3 frozen packages -- I * Love * Brussels Sprouts!!!

    ReplyDelete