Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How to Grow Cucumbers in your Vegetbale Garden

Cucumbers are a great vegetable to grow in any garden. They are excellent for salads, or to simply dip in some ranch dressing (or your favorite flavor).

There are a variety of great dishes you can make with cucumbers and if you have time to learn it, the skill of "pickling" can take your cucumber even further.

More importantly though, is, all of that is for naught if your vegetable garden does not produce plenty of healthy cucumbers.

Here are some steps you can take to increase your chances of healthy and more abundant harvest in your home vegetable garden.


1 comment:

  1. I am a huge cucumbers fan -- often I will pick up the smaller cucumbers to slice on my green salads. Nice to meet you Mike. I see you are a writer at eHow? I write at Squidoo -- are you there too? I * Love * Cucumbers!!!

    ReplyDelete