Although I know this has absolutely nothing to do with Vegetable Gardening I just simply could not resist with the joke given I have a 20+ year background working with Microsoft products.
Yesterday Bill Gates announced that he is going to reinvent the toilet to help impoverished countries.
The following is taken from and changed based on the information at MIStupid.com.
- For no reason whatsoever, your toilet would flush twice a day.
- Every time you changed the toilet paper, you would have to buy a new toilet.
- Occasionally your toilet would die for no reason. You would have to remove all the water, close the door to the bathroom, shut off the lights, unhook any pipes, and reconnect the toilet. For some reason you would simply accept this.
- Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a courtesy flush would cause your toilet to stop working. In this case you would have to install a new flapper.
- Steve Jobs would make a toilet that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to use - but would fit only five percent of the people.
- When you press the flush lever the toilet would ask "Are you sure?" before flushing.
- Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your toilet seat would go down, lock you out and refuse to open until you simultaneously lifted the door handle to the bathroom, turned the key and grabbed hold of the toilet flush lever.
- Every time a new toilet is introduced, buyers would have to learn to use it all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old toilet.
- The toilet lever would be replaced with the "Start" button.